Equity Builders Group (Larry Arth, Principal) is the premier resource for real estate investors. Their team of seasoned investors conducts meticulous evaluations of emerging markets to uncover prime investment opportunities. The company’s principals, Larry Arth has years of investment, construction, and real estate sales experience. Their firm analyzes both the and the time and the place that yields optimum deals reaping the largest profits.
Many elements are researched to validate a specific market:
- Assessment of median income versus median home price
- Reports from the U.S. Department of Labor on jobs and growth
- Land purchase activity by commercial entities
- Studies and planned road construction by the U.S. Department of Transportation
- Review of area income statistics
- Insight from developer alliances throughout the country
- Analysis of opinions of other experts in the field
- Geographical site evaluation
- Population large enough to offer proper diversity in employment
- Growing population
- Building permit activity
- Pending home sales are they rising or falling.
- Etc, etc, etc
Territories exist throughout the United States that are poised for massive growth. Equity Builders Group provides their clients the market snapshot of these prospects. The focus of EBG is to consult and to educate.
Once an investment is acquired, its lifecycle is monitored to decide when it is the best time to sell and when to acquire new real estate in a subsequent emerging market. A representative of EBG works with a client to ride the wave of each area-specific market boom. .
Equity Builders Group interprets pertinent data, forecasts the course. Equity Builders Group knows where to invest.
The Equity Builders Group is founded and led by Larry Arth. Larry has been investing in Real Estate since the age of 15, covering an investment span of 30 years. He understands that as times have changed; approaches to investing must be adjusted as well.
We are now in a global economy and Larry knows that areas exist throughout the U.S. that are much better poised for growth than others. As he always says, “Knowing WHERE to invests makes all the difference”!
Larry is able to provide his investor clients a market snapshot of these locations due to his rigorous analysis and research. He assists his investor clients in riding the wave of each locations specific market surge, based on the optimal time to be in each location-specific market.
The EBG blog has won awards for excellence in writing and content!
- Top 50 Real Estate Investment Blogs, presented by Invest for More
- Top 100 Property Investment Blogs On The Web, presented by Feedspot
Real Estate Investing Author
Larry has been a featured writer on some of the most popular Real Estate Investing Websites around the web.
Here is a sampling of a few of his titles:
- Hundreds Converge to Discuss the Single-Family-Home Investing Craze – Think Realty
- Can headlines like ‘Top 10 rental markets’ mislead investors? – Personal Real Estate Investor
- Sustainable Cash Flow and Capital Growth – Real Estate Income Magazine
- Six steps to building your passive real estate investment portfolio – Personal Real Estate Investor
- Low Acquisition Costs in Cleveland – Smartland
- 24 Real Estate Experts Reveal How to Increase Your Home’s Value for $5,000 Or Less – Coastal Real Estate Group
- 7 benefits of passive turnkey investing – NuView IRA
Sustainable Cash Flow and Capital Growth
Real Estate Income, September 2014
I may be shouting out this message single handedly, but I feel it is imperative to discuss the aspect of sustainability for your cash flow and your appreciation (capital growth). Sustainable Cash Flow and Capital Growth, the most ignored aspect of real estate investing is the most important aspect. Actually there are two, location and sustainability. These two go hand in hand, and as an investor you want to make sure you invest in a location that can SUSTAIN the cash flow and or growth…. read the full article
To create an environment of education based Assistance for Home buyers, Sellers and investors. To establish an enjoyable stress free buying and selling process of accomplishing the American dream of Home and Property Ownership.
Create an ongoing relationship centered on information and educational knowledge of the ever changing Real Estate market. To be more than a sales person but the educator of Real Estate principles.