Welcome to Atlanta: Home of the #1 Rental Market in the U.S.
- Ranked #1 Rental Market in the U.S. ~ Forbes
- Population Growth Projected at 90,000 People Per Year from 2011-2020~ Metro-Atlanta Chamber of Commerce
- Job Growth Projected at 60,000 Jobs Per Year from 2011-2020 ~ Metro-Atlanta Chamber of Commerce
- Americas 3rd best city for job Growth
- Ranked 1st in the U.S as least costly large city for business
- Atlanta is Home the world’s busiest Airport, Worldwide travelers go through Atlanta 24/ 7 265 days per year.
Atlanta is Home to one of the most highly sought after real estate investment markets in the U.S. and for good reason. Today’s cost to buy versus cost to build has the largest spread in the country. This provided a piece of mind knowing the appreciation potential is the strongest potential available. With the strong cash flow available here through todays low entry level prices Investors are comforted in knowing they have a safe and sustainable investment.
The Ability to buy Turnkey properties at prices that generate safe and strong returns with property management in place, in areas that are within the path of progress is why people are calling this place HOT-lanta.