Baltimore has a median income which tends to run 30% higher than the national average and yet home prices are still well below the pre-recession peak making it a great sustainable real estate investing market.
Welcome to Baltimore and the BRRR model outline
This hybrid investment strategy essentially allows the passive investor to increase Total ROI on a turnkey property by purchasing it like a wholesaler, fixing it like a flipper and holding it like a turnkey investment. Interesting right?
- Like a wholesaler buys distressed property for large discounts, the BRRR model does as well.
- Like the fix and flipper, BRRR renovates the property as a way to control the process and keep expenses low on renovations.
- Like the turnkey investor buys property to hold long term for sustained investment the BRRR model does as well.
- Investors receive discounted prices to cash buyers for funding the acquisition and renovations
- Investors receive 180 day renovation Guaranteed by seller
- Investors receive a guarantee that the renovated property will appraise for more than you paid or the Seller will buy the property back
- Investor receives a 12 month rental guarantee after the 182 day renovation period
- Investor receive a 6 month scope of work guarantee
- Substantial upside potential as the home prices are well below the pre-recession peak
- Excellent Job creation is attracting quality tenants
- Baltimore was named one of the top 5 best U.S. cities to find work
- Median income is 30% higher than national average
- Unemployment rate is below the national Average
We have discovered a way to capture all these benefits of investing in one location. We have opened the access to these unlisted properties located in predominately owner occupied areas which offer great cash flow and capital growth potential.
Now you can invest in true turnkey (fully systemized passive investments) with these fully re developed properties, tenants in place (performing assets) and top quality property management (key to any great investment)