Birmingham AL is a great real estate investing market poised for cash flow and growth. If you are looking for turnkey investment properties in Birmingham, please see our listings at the bottom of the page.
Macro Outlook On Birmingham AL
- Birmingham is positioned where investors want to buy at the early stages of recovery. It has optimal price to rental rates with upside potential.
- Strong industry: Birmingham has one of the largest banking centers within the country and is Regions Bank’s home office. Also Birmingham is home to some of the nation’s most premier healthcare and medical facilities, including top medical schools.
- Over one million in population and growing.
- A complete renovation of downtown Birmingham is underway with a $54 Million NCAA Sports complex and a 469 million Minor League baseball stadium.
- The New York Times cites Birmingham as one of a Top Ten Hotspots For Young Professionals (so the Millennial draw is active).
- Zagat cites Birmingham as #1 in the Top 10 Up and Coming Food Cities due to the quality of their restaurants.
- While currently the national average for unemployment is 5.6%, Birmingham is running a full percentage lower at only 4.6%, providing for lots of employed and well qualified tenants.
- Growth in personal income on a steady rise further providing further qualified tenant based.
Local Birmingham AL Real Estate Statistics
National average 35% rents. In Birmingham 50% rent. Low unemployment and high rental demand puts you on the supply side of demand.
High market rents combined with low home prices provide you with some of the most advantageous Cash Flow margins available today.
Birmingham Turnkey Real Estate Investment highlights
Owner occupied communities provide for great exit strategy of selling to the retail buyer
Freshly renovated single family homes within the sweet spot of the market.
Standardized quality control checklist so all properties exceed rent ready condition so your property stands out.
Tenants and local property management in place providing you with a full performing asset.
NEW HVAC units and new water heaters so you avoid big ticket repairs.
Average cap rate of 10% with average price of $85K.
Birmingham is wonderfully positioned to offer you the ability to buy Turnkey real estate investment properties at prices that generate safe and strong returns with property management in place.
Looking for strong and sustainable cash flow is what investors like about Birmingham.
Explore these unlisted true turnkey properties which are not available to the general public: