Florida is the Number 1 destination for the Lifestyle Investor and for good reason. Florida boasts hundreds of miles of beaches and more golf courses than any other state, a warm, sunny climate and not to mention the enormous attractions like Disney World, Universal Studios and Sea World.
Another investment appeal is Florida is one of the most tax friendly states Florida tax benefits cited:
- No. 1 for individual income tax (Tax Foundation’s 2014 State Business Tax Climate Index)
- No. 1 tax climate in the southeast for business (Tax Foundation)
- No. 1 for individual capital gains tax rates (No tax)
- No. 1 for individual dividends and interest tax rates (No tax)
- No. 2 best state for business (Chief Executive)
- No. 2 best business climate (Business Facilities)
- No. 5 best business tax climate (Tax Foundation and Business Facilities)
With investment opportunities and tax benefits added to the mix, Florida definitely wins the destination of choice for real estate buyers and investors worldwide.
As A Florida Company, EBG prides ourselves on having a very extensive network throughout the state on the newest and most highly sought after developments. It is these new developments that lifestyle investors prefer as they tend to offer the best opportunity for equity growth.
Florida’s best and most highly sought after properties can be found right here:
Gulf Coast New Construction Properties
The Gulf coast of Florida has been the destination choice of many looking for unparalleled Florida lifestyle experiences. Indeed, new developments cater to that lifestyle, incorporating into the developments such things as:
- Sunsets: lifestyle living is not complete without the unparalleled sunsets only found in the Gulf Coast
- Several miles of walking trails and boardwalks to enjoy nature
- Water front locations incorporate many boat slips with quick and easy access to the open Gulf
- Beaches as far as the eyes can see
- Golf courses with full equity style memberships
- Clubhouses and venues for community events
- Tennis, pools, and cabana facilities
- Health and fitness clubs
Interested in the arts? The Gulf Coast is synonymous with arts, you will find many art studios and
theaters. Casual to fine dining eateries are in endless supply. The Gulf Coast of Florida is indeed for people looking for an incredible lifestyle experience.
Atlantic Coast New Construction Properties
The Atlantic coast of Florida has been the destination choice of many looking for sparkling panorama views. New developments along the Atlantic coast know how to exploit their best resource. Ocean views and the active entertainment that drive people to this area.
- Miles and miles of beaches
- Nightlife, clubs and fine dining
- Love to get on the water? The boating capital of the world is centered around Ft. Lauderdale
- Morning sunrises and plenty of cruise ships passing by will entertain you for hours
- Golfing and tennis are plentiful at country clubs throughout the region
- Health and fitness clubs
- Boat slips and marinas accommodate all your boating pleasures
The Atlantic coast has endless supply of entertainment and activities for the outdoor enthusiast. If you enjoy culture you will find it at the Atlantic coast, which is one reason so many people from all over the globe have found their second home here.