Getting started in real estate investing can be confusing and frustrating. It seems like everyone knows more than you and wants to prove it by making you feel dumb. On the other hand, we love working with new real estate investors, showing them the ropes and the “right” way to judge properties and investments!
Did you know that in the U.S., 51% of all real estate investors are new to real estate investing? So wipe the sweat from your brow and relax because you are not alone. Yes, there are others who have also discovered that if you want to make a shift in your family’s financial prosperity, you can do one of two things… You can either read in the papers over the next decade about all the wealth that was created in real estate investing OR you can get educated and be one of those people that are being written about.
We get real estate questions from new investors every day (no, this is not a metaphor). Everyday people ask “how do I get started?”
We need to break this down into multiple phases, because if you truly want to succeed you need to 100% embrace these phases and the steps within them.
Yes, my big pet peeve is when people spend more time doing diligence on the vacation they are about to go on or the new appliance they are about to purchase than about learning and understanding real estate investing, (just ask the thousands of so called real estate investors who lost everything) because they just jumped into it without focus and preparation. So we are going to take this slow and concise.
Please do yourself a HUGE favor and read this “Getting Started In Real Estate Investing” series slowly, think about it and embrace it (after all it will take you a lot less time to read it than it took me to write it), I am doing this because I care about your success so if you too care about your success this should be easy reading.
Here are the phases of the process…coming up in the next few weeks!
- Getting Started In Real Estate Investing – Phase 1 Focus
- Getting Started In Real Estate Investing – Phase 2 Financing Set Up (How to Pay for the Investment)
- Getting Started In Real Estate Investing – Phase 3 Entity structure
- Getting Started In Real Estate Investing – Phase 4 Location due diligence
- Getting Started In Real Estate Investing – Phase 5 Build your power team
- Getting Started In Real Estate Investing – Phase 6 Property due diligence
- Getting Started In Real Estate Investing – Phase 7 Acquisition and re-duplicate the process
Stay on the right real estate investing track!
If you would like to stay on top of all the latest Real Estate Investor News, click the link to sign up for our free real estate investor’s dashboard report today!