Philadelphia PA of the newest emerging real estate markets in the United States, so you can still get in at the early stage of the recovery cycle. This hot location has just recently started its rebound phase which is operating an ambitious development plan from 2010-2035 which will boost Philly’s local economy and housing market.
>> Full video only available to members of our Equity Builders Real Estate Investment Group…click here to join for free TODAY!
Welcome to Philadelphia: Home of Brotherly Love and Cheesesteaks
- Philadelphia is home to the 8th largest economy in the entire world
- Philly has a huge population base, the 200 mile radius around Philly is home to 46 million
- Philadelphia has increased its population by 8% from 1999 to 2010
- Philadelphia continued strong growth with an increase population of 1.4% from 2010 to 2012
- Philly has a strong job market which has created over 33,000 new jobs in 2013
- Philly is one of the most historic American cities with over 4 million visitors each year
- Philadelphia has a low cost of living and a great public transit system (used by the majority of the city)
- Philly has one of the Nation’s largest medical and pharmaceutical industries, including DuPont, GlaxoSmithKline, and Merck.
- Philadelphia is a major shipping port and import/export industry hub
- Philadelphia is home to 92 colleges and universities
Why Philly real estate investment properties are great for investors!
- Home prices in Philly have increased 3% in 2013 while still remaining 16% below peak market
- Market rents have increased 10% over the past 4 Years (providing some of the nation’s best cash flow margins)
- Vacancy rates run less than 5%, providing true sustainable returns
- Home values have increased more than 121% from 2000 to 2010
- Hand-Selected locations in “Investor-Advantaged” Micro-Markets
Equity Builders group has been fortunate to secure unlisted Turnkey real estate so our members can have exclusive access to some of the best performing assets available.
- Rented and performing assets with tenants in place
- Local property management already in place
- Average purchase price is just $65000
- Fully renovated single family homes (from the studs out)
- Hand selected locations in micro markets to provide for future sales to retail buyers
Philly is perfectly positioned for the cash flow buyer looking to get into a market early and ride its economic wave or prosperity. Equity building potential is ripe for Philadelphia. You can get in the game and buy right (right here in Philly!)