Finding the best real estate investments are like locating a bullseye. The Florida real estate market was hit hard during the recession and as the ole saying goes, the harder they are hit the harder (further) they fall. Florida was indeed hit which gives investors more opportunity to ride the growth wave back up. Orlando, being in the heart of Florida, is experiencing a nice rebound and for good reason which starts with the overall dynamics of the state of Florida.
Florida has been accredited as:
- No. 1 for individual income tax (Tax Foundation’s 2014 State Business Tax Climate Index)
- No. 1 tax climate in the Southeast for business (Tax Foundation)
- No. 1 for individual capital gains tax rates (No tax)
- No. 1 for individual dividends and interest tax rates (No tax)
- No. 2 best state for business (Chief Executive)
- No. 2 best business climate (Business Facilities)
- No. 5 best business tax climate (Tax Foundation and Business Facilities)
Orlando’s strength and growth comes from a variety of sources:
- Medical city is considered a new chapter in Orlando’s growth and is Orlando’s new landmark. Innovation is massive as this 650 acre facility boasts a variety of healthcare and Bioscience facilities. Medical city is now becoming home to the nation’s top hospitals, universities life science companies and universities. With every type of hospital and healthcare facility located here, it is proving to be an economic power house for the Orlando area.
- Tourism: Orlando is visited by 60 million people per year which generates an incredible demand for a labor force as well as contributing nicely to out tax base
- Top city for job growth according to Forbes magazine
- Unemployment rate is only 5.2% a full percentage point lower than the national average of 6.3%
Orlando is uniquely positioned as a market for the lifestyle investor who chooses to invest in a market they like to visit often, as well a market that allows for safe and sustainable cash flow while riding the equity growth wave that the area is experiencing. Truly an investor advantage markets where you can buy Turnkey properties at prices that generate safe and strong returns with property management in place, in areas that are within the path of progress
Explore these unlisted true turnkey properties which are not available to the general public: