Good Reasons To Invest In Cleveland Ohio Real Estate
There are a number of great reasons to invest in Cleveland Ohio Real Estate. Cleveland is an interesting city which many may consider an old Union town that is a “has been” as far as metropolis centers go for real estate investing. We here at the Equity Builders Group look at it much differently!
- Cleveland is a Health Care Hub with over 60 Hospitals and a big Biomedical Industry
- The Biomedical industry is a large exporter of goods adding further financial gain to the community.
- Cleveland is now home to over 600 biomedical facilities with more being added each year.
- Northeast Ohio economy has consistently grown and outpaced the national average for job growth.
- They have assembled a team to Chambers of Commerce and affiliates to help obtain this growth, a team known as Team NEO
- Ohio Tax reform has attracted businesses and produced a low cost of living environment.
- Since 2007, the organization has attracted more than 20 new companies, 2,200 new jobs and more than $70M in annual payroll
- Corporate friendly tax structure
- Low cost of living
- Northeast Ohio is home to 300 foreign-owned businesses,
- The region is a hub for food processing, where major brands such as Smucker’s, Nestlé, and Pierre Foods
- 5 interstate highways
- 6 deep water ports, 3 class 1 railroads, 2 international airports creates low cost logistics
- 29 colleges and universities
- 2 million talented workers create a smart productive multi cultural workforce.
- Cleveland low acquisition costs are able to provide returns as high as 15 and 20% cap rates. Cleveland is a great investment location for those seeking strong cash flow.
All of these reasons (and more) put Cleveland Ohio real estate on our top markets for investors!