Larry Arth To Speak At IMN’s 4th Annual Single Family Rental Investment Forum
Equity Builders Buyers Group.LLC is a proud to announce Larry Arth, Founder and CEO, will be speaking at IMN’s 4th Annual Single Family Rental Investment Forum (East). The conference will take place at the Lowes Miami Beach Hotel, Miami, FL, May 16-18, 2016. We are excited to announce that Larry Arth of Equity Builders will be the panel moderator for Buying Cash Flowing Vs. Vacant Properties: Which Way Should You Go? This is strong panel and right in line with Larry's real estate investing philosophy of "you make your money going in".
Panel topics include:
- Marketing costs of getting a new tenant
- Role of lender demands
- Local vs. long distance investor
- Using technology to assist
- Actual vs. projected cash flow
- Non-monetary considerations
- Evaluating the inherited tenant and current lease terms
- Ben Walhood, APEX RENOVATIONS, INC
- Eli Braha, Managing Member, Chief Investment Officer, BERKLEY AQUISITIONS LLC
- Todd Hutcheson, President, IBUYHOMES.COM
- Mike D’Arrigo, Founder, PINNACLE INVESTMENT PROPERTIES
More About The IMN Event
IMN’s series of SFR events are each attended by 1000+ delegates, including a “Who’s Who” of SFR Investors/Operators, ranging from the large Institutional Investors to the Mom and Pops.
As a valued contact of Equity Builders Group, we would like to invite you to attend this exclusive gathering of expert industry players with an exclusive discount. To find out more information, simply email Ashley Roseman at firstname.lastname@example.org referencing speaker discount.