The all-in training
Do you feel more comfortable having a guide and a sounding board on buying and selling decisions? Do you want to learn how to create short and long term investment plans, and how to run your real estate like a business owner?
Then The Novice is a great place to start.
A perfect Novice is usually new to real estate investing and owns 0-3 investment properties and hungry to learn what the pro's know. This is the foundation course for smart investors.
Fill out the form below to enroll in the Novice program.
INCLUDES these topics:
- Master the 5 potential income streams of real estate
- Identifying your investment niche
- Introduction to Fix and Flips
- What to know about Buy and Holds
- The art of wholesaling
- Knowing the pro-forma and how it can affect your bottom line
seasoned investor VIP
Is pro-forma your middle name? Do you already have a precise understanding of both passive and active investing? Do you have an established real estate portfolio?
Then you, our friend, are a Savvy Investor.
The ideal Savvy Investor generally owns multiple properties, and looking for new innovative acquisitions and business dealings. This is a fast paced education space for the aspiring mogul.
Fill out the form below to enroll in The Savvy Program.
- Master the fundamentals of emerging markets investing
- Time and surf the wave of prosperity
- Understanding Notes
- Investing in tax deeds
- A guide to Investing in T.I.C.s and Syndications
- Understanding alternative financing
ALternative Asset Custody and
Self Directed IRA'S
Do you wish your IRA was a real estate powerhouse? This training will open your eyes to a different way of real estate investing and pension planning.
There are many different types of retirement accounts, Traditional, Roth IRAs, and 401K's are among the most common. A self-directed IRA allows you to invest in non-traditional, non-Wall Street assets, such as real estate.
After all, better than 90 percent of millionaires made their wealth in real estate.
Fill out the form below to enroll in the self Directed IRA's pROGRAM.
- Understanding what a self directed retirement plan is and how it operates
- What is a custodian and what do they do?
- Acceptable and prohibited IRA investments
- Strategic real estate concepts education
- The how-to's of utilizing debt-leverage and non-recourse loans