If You Are Not Cash Flowing Perhaps You Are Not in Kansas Anymore
Click your heels together and return to the city of cash flow. Kansas City, Missouri today is the home of SUSTAINABLE cash flow. Kansas is positioned at a point in time where investors are able to take advantage of low prices and high cash flow and ride a continuous wave of the city’s economic prosperity. Kansas City is enjoying a population growth that is being benefited from the job creation that is unfolding. All investors know it is the creation of jobs that creates population growth and together represents a great foundation for sustainable investment growth.
Kansas City continues to be the transportation hub for America, making it the intersection for opportunity.
When you have a number of intersecting railroads (historically the chosen location to build cities), as well as, 4 major intersecting interstates, you have a dynamic city that will continue to flourish.
Kansas City is drawing investment interest from none other than Warren Buffet (who is big into railroad investing) because of its business friendly climate. Kansas City holds the number one spot for having the largest rail center in the U.S. Kansas City also holds more foreign trade space than any other U.S. city.
- Kansas city is the number 3 trucking center in the U.S.
- Kansas city is located on the country’s biggest navigable inland waterway (the Missouri river system)
- Kansas city moves more air cargo each year than any other area within a six state region
Encompassing rail, air, highway and waterway, along with Kansas City's central location in the U.S., the city has an ideal location for sustainable production facilities. The cost advantage of shipping goods to the center of the country creates a forever lasting industry of warehousing and distribution centers.
Distribution centers of course entice many other industries into the area, all which creates jobs and, of course, the people working these jobs create great tenants with secure incomes.
Examples of some Kansas city employers:
- Coca Cola bottling
- Del Monte
- Federal Express
- Ford Motor Company
- Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company
- Home Depot
- Honeywell Aerospace Electronic Systems
- Pepsi Cola
- Prescriptions Solutions
- Tyson Foods
- Wainwright Industries
- And many many more
Additionally, there is a 4.5 billion dollar campus under construction with an anticipated 16,000 jobs that it will create. Needless to say, this brings in many new restaurants, strip malls and hotels.
Kansas city ranks:
- 15th among the nation’s top 50 cities thanks to its technology, arts, and history
- 8th strongest metropolitan economy by a study from Poicorn Corporations
- #3 best city on the Forbes list of 10 best cities to buy a home
- #4 on the list of lowest cost to live
Local Real Estate Dynamics
- A low 5.2% unemployment rate means there are plenty of jobs to keep your tenants working and giving them the ability to pay rents
- Low home prices compared to rental rates create maximum cash flow for investors
- A whopping 44% of Kansas City chooses to rent, which is 7% higher than the national average
- Rents over the last year rose 8.5% which reflects one of the top 5 rent growth markets in the country
If you are looking for safe and sustainable passive investments where a city is perfectly positioned to provide low prices, high rents and generate lots of cash flow, then you will want to click your heels together and return to Kansas.
Find out more about Kansas City Real Estate Turnkey Investment Properties!