Real Estate Investors Love Atlanta
Real Estate Investors love Atlanta GA because it is one of the most stable and fastest growing cities in America. An additional bonus to the Atlanta real estate investment plus side is that it is also the location of the worlds busiest airport, Jackson Hartsfield International Airport. We have been watching the Atlanta real estate investment market for quite a while now. It has many of the economic indicators that make it a a great cash flow and growth real estate market.
- Ranked as the #1 rental market by Forbes Magazine
- America’s 4th best city to invest in says (CNN Money.com)
- Americas 4th most affordable city (Forbes Magazine)
- Americas 3rd best city for job growth
- Atlanta is the only city to hit the top list of 25 different studies and is the only city on all 25 studies. Atlanta has a very large array of businesses which gives it such strong stability. Atlanta continues to be a very large draw for international businesses as well.
- 2nd fastest growing city in the U.S. last ten years
- Population, Greater Atlanta: 5.5M
- Top business city and transportation hub:
- 6th Best State for Total Tax Burden
- Business Center for the Southeast, U.S.
- Low Cost-of-Living (94% of Nat’l Avg)
- Comfortable, Year-Round Climate
The best real estate investment areas are those cities with plenty of job diversification. One of the main reasons that real estate investors love Atlanta is that the city has plenty of Urban Sprawl and has appeal for most businesses, home owners and investors alike. Atlanta is an incredible investment for those seeking both cash flow and anticipated growth, putting Atlanta Georgia real estate investment at the top of our list of hot markets. If you would like to find out more about Atlanta or our other top real estate investment markets, sign up for our FREE EBG Real Estate Investors Dashboard!